Cr England - C.R. England Scam
Do Not Drive For C.R.England!
I'V been driving for three and a half years i'v gone to c.r. england for a company job. They never told me you had to run teams for company. So i signed a lease for six months, and in 4 months made a total of 1940 dollars to the driver.
now how am i suppose to survive on such little pay. I have nothing good to say about this company i urge you not to waste your time working for them.
there trucks are governed at 62 mph.i ran 3000 miles a week and for 3 week never had a paycheck.
You May Also Like
- "I wish the past two years of my life could have been spent doing things more beneficial for this planet. However, I fell under the spell of corporate leadership..."
- " I love my family , Jesus Christ , and I loved art my entire life ! I was told this was a career and I was treated like dirt..."
- "THE MANAGEMENT AT THE NEW PHILADELPHIA OHIO STORE #68 IS POORLY TRAINED AND VERY RUDE AND COULD CARE LESS ABOUT THE ASSOCIATES , I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND THE..."
- "Every time I buy your chicken wings, there are so many feathers on them it's awful. Where's the quality control? I guess I'll have to switch to another brand. This..."
- "I would like to file a complaint regarding Redibids online and sweepstakes businesses in Chesapeake and Va. Beach Va. I have patronized these businesses on several occasions, and feel that..."
- "Rainbow systems playgrounds say they have a lifetime warranty on the wood for their swing sets. DO NOT Believe them!!! I have been trying since September to get..."
- "I just want to complaint about LBC Express Branch in Harrison Plaza. I went there last wednesday (June 22,2016) to return an item that I bought from Lazada which was..."
- "Horrible customer service at the Los Banos Branch. They punish you for not having a cupon book by not taking the info over the window and making you come in..."
- "My stay with Motel6 in Willoughby Ohio was my worst ever experience I have ever had with any hotel chain. The first impression was in the parking lot with a..."