Cr England - C.R. England Scam
Do Not Drive For C.R.England!
I'V been driving for three and a half years i'v gone to c.r. england for a company job. They never told me you had to run teams for company. So i signed a lease for six months, and in 4 months made a total of 1940 dollars to the driver.
now how am i suppose to survive on such little pay. I have nothing good to say about this company i urge you not to waste your time working for them.
there trucks are governed at 62 mph.i ran 3000 miles a week and for 3 week never had a paycheck.review #192614
You may also like
- "Didn't receive paycheck Friday like was suppose to. Called Des Moines office and get answering machine, leave message. Call Erins personal cell, get voicemail, leave message no response. Call Saturday..."
- "I worked at Trimax Locks/Bugzooka/Wyers Products Group for almost a year. The owner Philip Wyers and Accountant Jenna Meacham practice shady business methods in many aspects of the business. I..."
- "My name is Andrez. I work for Hazal Holdings, and I have never had any issue with my pay. The two parties that posted this post worked for the company..."
- "In the process of having hard wood floors installed by lowes when we 1st spoke I told them I was sure was water damage I was it would be take..."
- "I went to Salvation Army on Lynnhaven pkwy in Virginia Beach, VA today. I go with my family and we bulk shop at least 5 times a year. Today I..."
- "Every time I buy your chicken wings, there are so many feathers on them it's awful. Where's the quality control? I guess I'll have to switch to another brand. This..."
- "The wall / planter he built has an uneven and unlevel base thus the blocks are not connectable and not straight / level. There are actually opening in..."
- "Every time I go in about once a month to get my hair colored and I keep saying I want to be blonde, yet 6months later the color is still..."
- "Terrible, untrained employees. I was into the 3rd rep of my 3rd set of tricep pushdowns, when the pin released on the cable harness. The harness fell to the floor,..."