CR ENGLAND is a great trucking company to work for.If you are smart and can manage your money you will succeed.
All these complainers only worked for them less than one year and have no idea of what is going on. I took advantage of everything they said and listened in the classrooms instead of doing it my way.
I average over $1300.00 weekly take home and so what if you have a couple bad weeks, its trucking that is the way this industry works you have to take the good with the bad sometimes.So until you really get to know the trucking industry do not knock it all trucking schools and companies run similar to each other.review #166373
You may also like
- "For those of you with Fleetwood camping issues, check the news...FTCA in Somerset, PA has closed it's doors! No warning was issued to the 300+ FTCA direct dealers, parts..."
- "This is to inform you that,I had booked a Honda dio scooter on 07/02/2014 at RF HONDA, RF MOBIKES (India) Pvt Ltd28/462B, Chilton tower,NH 47 koonam Thai Edappally.P.O.,Kochi,Kerala pin 682024..."
- "ast posting: Monday, July 05, 2010henry coffeen III and dan baumgarten wasted alot of folks time and energy. Prizm is in he dealership and rv business. After the economy got..."
- "I bought a Toshiba laptop from Walmart. The hard drive was defective. The power cord also slips out very easily. It took Toshiba many days to send..."
- "There is so many things wrong with this fifth wheel bought New 2013, Heartland Silverado 37QB. just to name a few window's leak framework is terrible screws were not..."
- "My mum bought LG Leon H345 at TMobile 82nd St Jackson Heights NY at brand new price. She did not check the phone because she bought it in good faith...."
- "Every student should know that student handbooks represent contracts between students and their schools. If they do not follow them they can be liable for breach of contract. That being..."
- "I brought the sofa from Ashley furniture store 2 years ago which is very bad condition right now. I brought the warranty for $499 for 5 years so I called..."
- "as I was using this flashlight the small bulb inside came loose I had this flashlight approximately 4 to 5 months I returned to Menard's in Bismarck, North Dakota store..."