CR ENGLAND is a great trucking company to work for.If you are smart and can manage your money you will succeed.
All these complainers only worked for them less than one year and have no idea of what is going on. I took advantage of everything they said and listened in the classrooms instead of doing it my way.
I average over $1300.00 weekly take home and so what if you have a couple bad weeks, its trucking that is the way this industry works you have to take the good with the bad sometimes.So until you really get to know the trucking industry do not knock it all trucking schools and companies run similar to each other.
You May Also Like
- "In July 2014 we purchased a 2015 Ford Sunseeker from Leisure days in Sudbury. On July 13, 2015 we noticed the motorhome was getting loud, and we crawled underneath..."
- "We have had numerous problems with our 2012 XLR Thunderbolt...Dealing with Diane Daly at Forest River was not a good experience... She never answered e-mails or phone calls promptly. ..."
- "2014 Versa Note SV bought New, found rust on the 3rd day of purchage in 12+ areas underneath including sub-frame and various components. Complained and requested replacement with a rust..."
- "BEWARE!! DO NOT BUY THEIR GARBAGE!! This is is horrible fake, lying, sham of a company!! They steal copyrighted photos of other designer's clothing that is not theirs..."
- "I bought a Toshiba laptop from Walmart. The hard drive was defective. The power cord also slips out very easily. It took Toshiba many days to send..."
- "My mum bought LG Leon H345 at TMobile 82nd St Jackson Heights NY at brand new price. She did not check the phone because she bought it in good faith...."
- "Hi, Me and my wife love olive garden restaurants. But after today probably it was our last visit there. Everything start from we was waiting 15 minutes to our server, servers..."
- "I moved to my home in February 2015. The previous owner had DISH, but we went with Time Warner for cable, internet and phone. In the front yard..."
- "I purchased Apt 9 pants from Kohl's about a month ago. I have worn the pants 3 times( I wear them in an office where I sit most of the..."