CR England is not a good company to work for
Went through the training program which is supposed to be free if you work for company 6 months.Not true.
They extort your signature on a loan which is like 18.99percent interest and when you go out on first phase training immediately start taking payments out on a very feeble 64 dollars a day. When I was hired on after completing my CDL Course and passing my drivers test they give you a packet with your comdata card which is how you are paid starting out. They mixed up my pay card with another students. When I found this out called home office at which was transferred around I dont know how many times, several times only being transferred back to someone I had talked to already.
This company does not care about their students and they tell you that lying to you by the recruiters is a normal practice in school. Cant a guy find a job out there where they are truthful. Dont fall for their lies. It has been nothing but one big lie by them.
And Im out 3000 dollars for falling for it.Jeff S in Mo.review #323045
You may also like
- "I order a dog and uship pet courier delivery killed my dog and scammed me with money and wanted more money if I don't give it to them I will..."
- "I Came to CR England in April of 2010 after 12 years in EMS (Ambulance Paramedic), after getting burnt out on health care. I came there with little more than..."
- "I deeply regret hiring this moving company in helping me to relocate. They made our move so stressful and horrible.It was the worst decision I made to use them. Their..."
- "I bought veneers from this company 6 and a half months ago, paid in full $1, 925.00 and still no product! I keep getting the run around for my refund...."
- "I bought a dell laptop, Inspiron 3520, which has a display issue as seen in the picture below. Patiently I have been cooperating with dell technicians for the past 5..."
- "Laptop advertised in paper ad and on Internet from Walmart for $549. Found out can only order on line. Click on ad and took me to Walmart's site..."
- "Ordered a sweater in extra-large & would not even fit my 10-year-old granddaughter! AND, there was a rip in the sleeve seam. Also had no label. Told them I wanted..."
- " I would like to explain my case to you as I can not understand the decision of the Aliexpress managment team! I made an order for an IRIS watch model..."
- "I let two Kirby vacuum salesmen come into my home to give me a demo. Within a few short minutes they went to moving some of my furniture without even..."