CR England is not a good company to work for
Went through the training program which is supposed to be free if you work for company 6 months.Not true.
They extort your signature on a loan which is like 18.99percent interest and when you go out on first phase training immediately start taking payments out on a very feeble 64 dollars a day. When I was hired on after completing my CDL Course and passing my drivers test they give you a packet with your comdata card which is how you are paid starting out. They mixed up my pay card with another students. When I found this out called home office at which was transferred around I dont know how many times, several times only being transferred back to someone I had talked to already.
This company does not care about their students and they tell you that lying to you by the recruiters is a normal practice in school. Cant a guy find a job out there where they are truthful. Dont fall for their lies. It has been nothing but one big lie by them.
And Im out 3000 dollars for falling for it.Jeff S in Mo.review #323045
You may also like
- "We struggled to raise money to purchase a convection oven for our non-profit that utilizes a small commercial kitchen to produce meals for underprivileged and also support other non-profits. After months..."
- "I just got into the hobby of keeping reef tanks. I bidded on corals on eBay and won one of the auctions but ended up cancelling that transaction because I..."
- "Hello there, I bought a GoPro 4 on the official website to have it sent to Mexico I did choose the "FedEx International Priority". Last saturday, 18 of October, the GoPro landed..."
- "We hired Dodge Moving & Storage to transfer our belongings from St. Louis, MO to Granbury, Texas. They basically damaged or destroyed every set we owned. Found out that they..."
- "Steve Boriss, Owner of House Doctors 509 of West County Llc., is a fraud! He did not finish our deck and came to our home and harassed my 14 year..."
- "Wow, subject says it all, but a bad pixel(s) over 3/8" in size is NOT covered under their warranty on a brand new TV according to LG service... Pathetic! I..."
- "I have been on a 1200-1500 calorie diet for 2 years and exercising almost daily. I have lost 75lbs. For my last 30 or so pounds I thought I would..."
- "I took my car into PepBoys of Athens, Alabama last December (2014) to get a timing belt job done on my 1997 Honda Civic. Everything seemed well until this..."
- "My Ipad screen arrived cracked. I have contacted them and got a "You will receive your refund once the post office refunds us" response. My order was February 27 and..."