CR England is not a good company to work for
Went through the training program which is supposed to be free if you work for company 6 months.Not true.
They extort your signature on a loan which is like 18.99percent interest and when you go out on first phase training immediately start taking payments out on a very feeble 64 dollars a day. When I was hired on after completing my CDL Course and passing my drivers test they give you a packet with your comdata card which is how you are paid starting out. They mixed up my pay card with another students. When I found this out called home office at which was transferred around I dont know how many times, several times only being transferred back to someone I had talked to already.
This company does not care about their students and they tell you that lying to you by the recruiters is a normal practice in school. Cant a guy find a job out there where they are truthful. Dont fall for their lies. It has been nothing but one big lie by them.
And Im out 3000 dollars for falling for it.Jeff S in Mo.129d8626 review #323045
You may also like
- "I found a lady on craigslist with husky pups -free, we texted and emailed. After she found out where I lived (nj) she said she lived in Seatle Washington, she..."
- "I have tried writing Emirates Air line for the past 2 months with no logical respond from them, I got my luggage at SFO airport smashed and torn and open..."
- "Alliance Moving Services located in Long Island City NY 800-286-0306 are a bunch of crooks. They took advantage of a senior citizen by bait and switching her price. They scared..."
- "Laptop advertised in paper ad and on Internet from Walmart for $549. Found out can only order on line. Click on ad and took me to Walmart's site..."
- "Maximus Metal Roofing in Trussville, AL (Birmingham), owned by Robert E. Brewster, Jr. put (or almost completed) putting a metal roof on my home. Mr. Brewster was very anxious..."
- "I bought a dell laptop, Inspiron 3520, which has a display issue as seen in the picture below. Patiently I have been cooperating with dell technicians for the past 5..."
- "I went to the Denny's in Baytown on Garth road. They are the nastiest people ever they fix ur food after picking there nose playing in there hair and every..."
- "This place is just awful. My shower has had a huge hole made by the maintenance and has not been fix within three months. All they did was tape a..."
- "Saturday, my mother and I decided to try the Smart Styles salon in Walmart in Mobile, AL on the beltline. We’ll never do that again. They over charged..."