Cr England Lease Purchase is A Fraud
I worked for England for 6 months 3 of them in there Lease program the first complaint I had is that the truck I had kept breaking down I had a 09 Cascadia that after there warranty was up the truck was in the shop so if the wheels aren't turning you ain't earning and that put me in the negative so England was taking food from my children's mouths also once you lease your truck they force you into becoming a trainer now the sick thing about all this is you are allowed to lease a truck after you are done with your training that can last as little as 6 weeks mind you most of the drivers that they hire have no experience and they are allowing these student's to each other stydenrs in this time frame so after your six weeks of being on the road with a trainer yourself you become a phase two trainer and your job is to teach your student how to manage financially run there business so just think someone with no rel experience is training someone else with no real experience so you can just imagine how many accidents that England as a company gets into.Know back to the lease My truck was just about 600 a week and 180 for insurance plus the cost of fuel which mind you to get the 1.25 a gallon fuel cap you have to maintain 5.8 miles paid miles a gallon so i hope your good with number if your planning on leasing a truck with England.
Know lets talk miles I will say one thing you need to fight for every run you get and if you don't train the give you a 2000 mile run and give you 6 days to do it so guess what I hope you like sitting because most of the time depending on where they send you you will be waiting for another load and damm if your a family man or women you better say goodbye to your family until the lease is up I don't know where you live but I live in the North Eat and every time I went home (which was about every 4 to 6 weeks) they always told me they had no loads to get me out know I am working for another company I see the pretty much on a daily basis and I dont mean I only see one truck. I made two great friend out of all this and out of the three of us two have turned our trucks in and the third one is looking for a new job because once you get on to the negative it is very hard pretty much impossible to pull another paycheck so if you want to live off your 100 dollar advance every week (just to survive without sending any money home to your family)then I guess your a better person than I am.
I have pretty much lost everything I had to try to make my business work.I dony deny if you have the will to really make your business work you can do it just just remember ther trucks only go 60mph and I was told they want to turn them down to 55 mph I felt like a sitting duck out here going 63 mph almost getting hit more then once cause most of the roads you will drive on are 70+ MPH roads so you can imagine when a stat is 600 miles plus just think how long it will tke you to get across the united states10624d16 review #237666
You may also like
- "See the photo here http://www.flickr.com/photos/pmaddox/4405045640/ the driver did not ring the door bell he left it propped on the door. when i opened it, the large roll of vinyl hit me on the..."
- "We own a property in North Hampton, Ohio. Our tenants contracted with Pods of Dayton to move their belongings. On 06/30/2012 Pods of Dayton show up to retreive the pod...."
- "Hired this company because I just returned from deployment and was relocating. I had a couple of large pieces that I figured it would be in better hands of..."
- "EXTREME WARNING!!! This evil, hideous vet named Mark Nunez has done something bad to our pet behind the doors to make him sick (either gave him some improper medication or..."
- "I have never had experience furniture the way I experienced it with Ashley Furniture. The worst ever. My first living room set delivered was damaged. I did a re select,..."
- "Bought a so-called complete motor. After 3wks it finally shipped. Said it was being "tested". Received a block of metal, nowhere near complete. Had a broken off intake manifold, cracked..."
- "1-10-2012 Skibutternut's *FAKE* Weather Report Can Skibutternut.com be trusted?---------------------------------------Butternut again posts HYPED weather reports ‘duping skiers ‘ to ride & spend money $$$view..."
- "The program stopped working in Facebook - they blamed it on Chrome, but Facebook recommends using Chrome for optimal performance. Nothing showed under the Facebook tabs, or..."
- "I would NOT recommend anyone going to Nick's. I brought my car there for brakerepair and picked up the car with the overhead headlight console BROKEN andhanging out. The repair..."