Cr England Lease Purchase is A Fraud
I worked for England for 6 months 3 of them in there Lease program the first complaint I had is that the truck I had kept breaking down I had a 09 Cascadia that after there warranty was up the truck was in the shop so if the wheels aren't turning you ain't earning and that put me in the negative so England was taking food from my children's mouths also once you lease your truck they force you into becoming a trainer now the sick thing about all this is you are allowed to lease a truck after you are done with your training that can last as little as 6 weeks mind you most of the drivers that they hire have no experience and they are allowing these student's to each other stydenrs in this time frame so after your six weeks of being on the road with a trainer yourself you become a phase two trainer and your job is to teach your student how to manage financially run there business so just think someone with no rel experience is training someone else with no real experience so you can just imagine how many accidents that England as a company gets into.Know back to the lease My truck was just about 600 a week and 180 for insurance plus the cost of fuel which mind you to get the 1.25 a gallon fuel cap you have to maintain 5.8 miles paid miles a gallon so i hope your good with number if your planning on leasing a truck with England.
Know lets talk miles I will say one thing you need to fight for every run you get and if you don't train the give you a 2000 mile run and give you 6 days to do it so guess what I hope you like sitting because most of the time depending on where they send you you will be waiting for another load and damm if your a family man or women you better say goodbye to your family until the lease is up I don't know where you live but I live in the North Eat and every time I went home (which was about every 4 to 6 weeks) they always told me they had no loads to get me out know I am working for another company I see the pretty much on a daily basis and I dont mean I only see one truck. I made two great friend out of all this and out of the three of us two have turned our trucks in and the third one is looking for a new job because once you get on to the negative it is very hard pretty much impossible to pull another paycheck so if you want to live off your 100 dollar advance every week (just to survive without sending any money home to your family)then I guess your a better person than I am.
I have pretty much lost everything I had to try to make my business work.I dony deny if you have the will to really make your business work you can do it just just remember ther trucks only go 60mph and I was told they want to turn them down to 55 mph I felt like a sitting duck out here going 63 mph almost getting hit more then once cause most of the roads you will drive on are 70+ MPH roads so you can imagine when a stat is 600 miles plus just think how long it will tke you to get across the united states
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I tracked my shipment. Informed me of early delivery on Saturday. I waited for the whole day. No delivery. Ended up, they rescheduled to original delivery to Monday. When I called..."
- "This is a complaint against David F. Rebholz, President and Chief Executive Officer, FedEx Ground, for mis-management of a shoddy organization that has meted out pitiful service, egregious incompetence, and..."
- "I received a pair of shoes that I had ordered online and the box looked like it had been crushed in a trash compactor and then a raccoon tried to..."
- "First, I must say that this is my second order from Repairs Universe that has given me heartburn. With the first order, I received what I felt was..."
- "On August 17, 2012 I contacted Customer Service via the web contact page regarding the 15lb Resistance Tube I purchased from ***'s store in Millbury, MA. Earlier, that same day,..."
- "My elderly Aunt, who is on a fixed income, saw an ad in her Sunday newspaper for the "Heavenly Blessing" Christmas Tree Nativity Collection. My Aunt placed the order..."
- "Hi, Me and my wife love olive garden restaurants. But after today probably it was our last visit there. Everything start from we was waiting 15 minutes to our server, servers..."
- "I did a survey for 2 weeks and paid to have 1,000 responses for $26. Instead of shutting down the survey at 1,000 responses, Survey Monkey allowed over 3,000 people..."
- "On Feb-16-14 I bought a painting for my father on Ebay from seller with nick name "Yosy" (http://www.ebay.com.sg/usr/yosy) , who represented "Urban Gallery" located on the Ben Yehuda street 72..."