CR England, the truth behind the scam.
My husband found CR England through an online search engine and was pulled in by their flashy enrolement form.He filled everything out and waited for a call back hoping he might be one of those "select few" to meet the qualifications.
Sure enough 24 hours later he did get a call back, we should have known something was up when the "Overly Nice" female recruiter ran over everything just like a tele-marketer. She pitched everything with the "it's your lucky day!" attitude and told him slots where filling up but she could reserve him a spot in their "top of the line" school today. She told him going to the school was free and they took care of all the fees and he would have a job with them after it was over, all he needed to do was pay 64.00 for the DMV licence. Well she left out the other 136.00 for everything else which he had to pay "On arival" and get this, "they could send you home right there and you don't get any of the money back." So after they bussed him out to the middle of nowhere he found out that your not ensured a job at all, they're "evaluating" if they want to hire you.
You will drive for 3-4 months "in evaluation" before they will even let you know if your an employee or not and the whole time your not getting paid for the runs, they give you 64.00 a day!. That 430.00 a week isn't yours to take home you end up with between 50.00 and 65.00 a week, they take out fees for the school your still in plus health insurance. Wait, the "free" school? Yep, it's not free at all far from it but heres the kicker, they get 8000.00 from the state for you going to "their school".
So when your "paying them back" your really just lining there pockets with extra cash. So lets say you get dropped for whatever reason, you have to find your own way back because they'll kick you out of the kennel.. I mean hotel.. your in within a hour and there isn't anything within a 20 mile radious and its 110+ degrees outside.
Now if your lucky enough to get kicked out before 5:45 in the morning you might be able to go the 20 miles and get on a Grey Hound or train for 31.00 to 50.00 bucks and that's if their kind enough to drive you back. So you go through the two weeks of speed training and now you get your cdl, if you have a family don't expect to be seeing them anytime soon because they will use you as a work horse during your "evaluation" to get as many runs out of you as they possibly can because your not getting paid for them. Hopefully your family has another source of income because your not going to be making Sh** and after your "evaluation". If they don't drop you they'll push you to take over their lease and unless your leasing they wont give you enough runs to live on.
Even after you start leasing they only give you enough runs to cover their payment its the same thing as before but now you pay for "Everything!" It wasn't my husbands fault, he just got sucked in. He took this job to put food on the table and keep a roof over the kids heads but instead they're working him to death, the kids won't see him for another 3+ months and are heart broken and now we have to go live with my mother just to make ends meat.
Bu** Sh**!CR England is a scam!!
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I have enjoyed working for this company and I appreciate having had this wonderful opportunity to work with you all.As I move on, I would like to take a moment..."
- "I too also worked for 1015 Transit and regretted every minute of it. Let me tell you what I noticed and dealt with while working. A certain driver..."
- ""This company is worse than what has been said. My husband worked there as a machinist and he would tell me they were the worst in the business. They would give..."
- "Tired of purchasing their salads with as many as 3 days left to be considered "fresh" by their OWN dates/standards only to find unfit lettuce. The brown lettuce is hidden..."
- "Booked Feb. 14/15, Picked up Feb. 18. Still hasn't made it to the destination and it's March 22nd! Booked for 2 movers. "One" showed up with a..."
- "Here is the sandwich that my wife order from Dominos Pizza on Camp pendleton in Ca. What a rip off. Will ..."
- "The picture on the box is very deceiving. Makes the cart looks much bigger. On sale for 15.99. Reg 49.99. You kidding me? My 86 year old other bought two...."
- "We bought a 2014 Alpine in the fall of 2014 at Syracuse camping world. We weren't able to use it till the next spring because we live in Syracuse NY...."
- "I ordered a tuna sandwich. I got a tablespoon of tuna, some rotted lettuce, 2 paper thin see-thru tomato slices and enough bread to stuff a turkey. Rotten, wilted, old,..."