Cr England - CREngland another lawsuit 5/2011
Update added by user Mar 11, 2012
Contact me at Nevadanellz@yahoo.com, if you want lawsuit information.
Original review posted by user Jul 21, 2011
CRENGLAND..Dont sign on with them..
Rip off scam company.. You will not make any money. They do though... You'll work for free..
Another class action lawsuit has just recently been filed on behalf of disgruntled drivers/students.. Thought being "Mormans" maybe meant they were a repectable company... NOT Crooks thats all the are.. BEWARE of their tactics..
Find another company..You don't need to become another one of their statistics. And being broke and hungary and unable to feed your family if you have one or your bills back home.. They purposely keep you away from home as well.. "HOMETIME" ???
WHats that...Unheard of...
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "We hired Dodge Moving & Storage to transfer our belongings from St. Louis, MO to Granbury, Texas. They basically damaged or destroyed every set we owned. Found out that they..."
- "We own a property in North Hampton, Ohio. Our tenants contracted with Pods of Dayton to move their belongings. On 06/30/2012 Pods of Dayton show up to retreive the pod...."
- "The guy in this truck was upset at the car in front of me, yelling and cursing all out the window, then I pull up next to him, he curse..."
- "In August 2010, another construction defect lawsuit against Lennar Homes and Greystone Homes was filed. It involves multiple homes in a newer Henderson, NV community known as Fiesta Park. The..."
- "We contracted with Blue Haven Pools of Pensacola / Panhandle (Gulf Breeze, FL) in 2006 to install our pool, spa, waterfall and retaining wall. The project was consistently delayed..."
- "In 2014, I needed to order a custom art deco rug, size 20 x 12 feet. My interior designer Paul, suggested Manolo Cuellar of Couture Rugs (www.couturerugs.com) in Manhattan...."
- "I called to complain about my driver. They gave me an incorrect email to send my picture evidence of the terrible job they did. Their rep says he made a..."
- "If u r planning on building a home. Stay away from any of the American home place builders. They lie. The work is a night mare. I am ready ro..."
- "Mike Prince (919-285-9671) is at it again in Raleigh. He now seems to be in charge of his own company and his whole operation is HORRIBLE! He moved my sister..."