CR England - crengland fired me becouse of a same seet bad man

Mar 17, 2011
review #227314

c r england is the worst truck driving companey on the planet, besids western express!!i worked for england for five and one haf monts.

i passed all of there traning and i had my c d l when i went to work for england. i was let out ready for my own truck when i was droped off at there yard in west conson. i set at there yard with no pay for over a month.( rember with no pay!!) i had to pay for my own food and transportation to. from being allmost broke and far from home, thay sead that thay had a truck thay could put me in.

now i wonted my one companey truck. england was going teem with out telling any body what thay were doing.(no truth in them)!! now i had to get in this truck with a hot headed english man. five seconds after i got in the truck, this bozo sead to me.

i am an englishman and i am the bos.(first seat) but my driver manager sead we were equal!(i had no choice but to go becouse i was broke.) but i told the driver manager if this guy was inposable to get along with i was going to get off the truck. well to make a long story short i got off the truck in arazona stranded! befor i got off the truck, i told the driver manager, this guy is hard to get along with. he tryed to get me to stay on the truck.

i sead no way. now thay told me i had to pay my own way back to salt lake city ut. i told them i was going to sew them if thay did not get me back to ut. thay sent me a bus tickit to me.

i set in ut. for anouther month. i made short runs to idaho for potatos. i tried to get my own truck, or my own company truck.(rember thay were going teem with out telling any body) in this time, thay charged my pay check for the bus tickit.

i went to the head dr, mang. and toled him i wont my money back on my paycheck that is not my bill! i told them i was going to sew cr england. the head d m sead i will put it back on your check if i quit.

i sead i will not quit. he sead i will give you a buss tickit home. he sead i will send you home. now i should went over his head but i dident.

i heard this guy got fired shortly after this. now several things needed to finsh. 1 this englishmen backed in to anouther trailer in texas. 2 he toled me not to tell any body.

i toled the driver manager. thay are so mutch domb that thay could not see it after i gave them the trailer no. and tag nomber. 3 this englishnan toled me he was a black belt in karate, but on the uther hand he was telling the driver manager that if i tuched him he was going to call the law.

4. just to try to get along with this bozo i let hem run the show. he would allways give me the truck on sitting time and on driving time he wonted to take over. now the pay was allways split down the middle.

he complaned that he was doing all the driving. but he was manipulating the driving. 5. we were to go to the nerest scales to check for over weight, he put me driving, i did not know where the nearest scales was.

he sead he was going to take me to nearest scales. insted he took me on the root to deliver the load. i found a scale, went and weighed the truck and we were over waight. i tried all night to get it right.

could not do it. now this truck should have been taken to nearest scale and then weighed, when over weight, taken back to the company to be ree loded.

meney uther things i could say abought england and this english bozo, this is just the tip of the ice burg.any body wont to contact me my email adderss is furgsrealestate@gmail.com.

be63500
Had an experience with CR England?  Submit review ›
Is this your company? Learn about our business solutions
three

Aug 25, 2011

mt god, a good thing that you failed as a driver because the USA doesn't need people like you out there driving a truck down the highway. It seems as if some people have *** for brains

mike bader

Jun 20, 2011

Hey BIGFOOT and THE BRAT; Whether a man can write the English language or not, has no bearing on his ability to be a good driver, and I believe this man a good driver. Don't look at his hand, look to where his hand is pointing. And it is pointing to West Valley City, Utah, where eventually the Attorney Generals Office will be stepping in to spank C.R. England for unfair trade practices. It is my opinion that it is sooo richly deserved. And after you hear about it, and the "SLAP" heard around the trucking industry nationally in this country, you might think back to these comments you posted, with the thought, "Maybe I was wrong." C.R. England, you are on a slippery slope, and all the money in the world won't be able to help you this time.

Seussi

Apr 30, 2011

Also, CRE lies to you; on their website they say they will pay you .12 cents per mile in phase 2, they only paid me .11 cents and said it's because I was on a dedicated run. I don't care; I didn't sign anything saying that and I'm taking this matter to a lawyer. The AG of CA actually.

Also, yesterday Trace (Phase 2 TC) yelled at me in front of everyone in the TC/Recruiting office because I'm not psychic and I know the meaning of the word OR.

CRE are liars, rude, degrading, and they're just trying to rip you off. SOme people can deal with it but I don't like being tested; I'm away from home doing a job, I'm not your *** cash cow or gopher.

Seussi

Apr 30, 2011

Did it ever occur to you morons that he might be foreign? Not all of us are as perfect as you.

bigfoot

Mar 29, 2011

dude after i deciphered all you were trying to say all i can say is that you are an ***.i went through englands school in burns harbor indiana back in march of 2009 and they tell you during orientation that they only have company teams and that if you want to be solo that you have to lease.if you don't want either then to go home.your an *** for sitting anywhere for a month other than your home to wait for a truck or anything at all.*** you could of worked for them going after and picking up abandoned trucks and such if you weren't such an ***.they do pay you for it.i did it 3 times.i left them because i didn't want to take on students(especially like you)because i value my sleep,my privacy and my life.you shouldn't be on the road from the way it sounds and looks to me.and when your behind the wheel of the truck you are in charge..not him or anyone else.all truck stops have scales with a few exceptions.you should have looked up the nearest one and went there first or even asked the shipper where the nearest one was.thats all i have to say to you but other than *** dude

bigfoot

Mar 29, 2011

The Brat

Mar 21, 2011

NOT TO BE NASTY---BUT,YOU NEED TO LEARN "HOW" TO SPELL. YOUR SPELLING IS AWFUL. DID YOU EVER FINISH SCHOOL??? MAYBE YOUR SPELLING IS "ONE" OF THE REASONS THEY DIDN'T WANT TO KEEP YOU AS A DRIVER. :cry

0 0 Reply

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.