Cr England - School in Indiana
My name is Gary Peterson from Galesburg, Illinois.I went to the school in Burns Harbor,Indiana.
My instructor Josh was the best first off. My backing instructor Lee was awesome. I was in the top percent of the class for all my school work and passed all my test at the bmd the first time. I then got to the driving part and everything went bad.I can back all three manuvers in one try and under 10 minutes.
I can drive better than three quarters of the people there. I was having a problem downshifting. I had to figure it out from other students because my instructor couldn't tell me what I was doing wrong. I know that the school says to double clutch while shifting,but I never drove a semi before.
I was shifting like a car on the way up and it was real smooth. My instructor never told me that I wasn't to shift up like that.So the whole week Of driving,I shifted like that and he said I was doing good. I finally figured out how to downshift on my own and even had the others doing it that day.He sent me for my CDL driving test that day. I thought I was very well prepared.
I passed pre trip, and the four point. I then put all backing maneuvers in in one try. I got to the driving part and didn't go one block and was wrote up for not double clutching up. I then got wrote up for doing 47 in a 50 mph zone for impeding traffic.
My instructor made us do that speed on the route and said stay under 50 mph. I then went to change lanes like he said, and had a lot of cars coming up my side so couldn't get over. One lady hung on the corner of my trailer and wouldn't move so I turned off my signal. I was wrote up for that also,because he said I should have gotten over and made that driver confused.
I was not feeling safe about changing lanes, because didn't want to hit the car if was closer than I thought. I then was going on to the interstate and was speeding up for the merge and he wrote me up for shifting on a corner. I was passed the corner and shifting again where my instructor said it was fine to do so. I was also wrote up for slowing down to early for the exit ramp.
Again, I was slowing down where I was instructed to do so. I then was wrote up for changing lanes to get ready for a left hand turn like I was instructed. I also was wrote up for slowing to 35 to go over rough railroad track, like I was instructed. I failed the driving part because I followed all my instructors lessons.
I went to see management about what had happened and got a lot of attitude. I told them that I never got told that I was shifting up wrong. The instructor came in and called me a "*** Liar". I was very affended by being called a liar when I was just trying to get something they may have needed help fixing in the future corrected.
Instead they gave me attitude and yelled at me and cussed at me. I have never been so affended in my life and I was very, very mad.The instructor needs fired for calling a student a *** liar and the bosses should be disaplined. I asked for a bus ticket home because I no longer wanted to work for your company.I was one of the best drivers you had in there, but you didn't have the courtesy
to treat me like a human being. I see people you are putting in trucks that I wouldn,t let drive my lawnmower.
I guess that is why you have such high turnover,because you kick the good drivers to the curb and employ people who wreck your trucks within a month of being turned loose.It's your money so good luck with all those wrecks because you are doing such a good job selecting who you put in trucks. No wonder your name is Crash And Roll England on the internet. I would never ever recommend this school to anyone who wants to be a real professional driver.
The school is a joke, and be prepared to hear many lies from them.
You are very lucky you didn't keep pushing me because I have been studying *** Sool Won for thirteen years and I am a second degree black belt, and an instructor.I was very prepared to put a few of you in the hospital and go to jail because of the way I was treated.1090d688 review #442673
You may also like
- "I bought what I thought was an authentic Chanel purse & I received a knock off. I was insulted that the *** shop owner from 2HAUTE2HANDLE thought they could slip..."
- "On November 11, 2012 we bought a bag of Kirkland Healthy Weight dog food instead of the regular Kirkland Mature dog food which we regularly use. The bag of..."
- "I closed on a new construction Pulte home in Phoenix on August 2. On September 8 after morning rain, I discovered an area of 13'out from the patio is..."
- "We moved to Amarillo last Jan. And bought dining room furniture from Ashleys. Furniture was delivered to us damaged. The furniture was the Ledelle. Chunk of wood from table and..."
- "We bought out Montana 12 months ago. Very happy with the lay out, but the first trip we had the awning coming apart, rooftop vent missing,siding buckling,and drawers not staying..."
- "I purchased 3 weeks ago and still haven't received my merchandise. Also, when I wrote a ticket to customer service inquiring about my purchased merchandise, they replied back in an..."