Cr England - Using hair follicle drug test
They are using hair follicle drug test now.Very unfair, especially when it already has a 90% turnover rate.
There are some out there, who will stop smoking pot and whatever else they use to start a new career.
But when a hair follicle test can go back 7 yrs, that will add to drivers being put out of work. DOT randoms call for urine test, not hair test. They don't offer you goverment pay, so why use government drug test.
People should notify ACLU reps, and DOT to see if they have the right to use these test.
I guess all their drivers are perfect and can raise the dead as the only one perfect man didreview #187505
You may also like
- "They failed to provide the fact that it is strictly a middle man company, and that after purchasing your local number you still have to pay for an account directly..."
- "Not sure where to begin with these people. I received a call from a guy named Jim Parker, who said he was with the sheriff's office (918 area code, same..."
- "IQOR will not stop with its Harassing Telephone Spam. This company thinks the whole world owes them money. Just type in these phone numbers that they use to call people..."
- "I received a television with a cracked screen. It was clearly cracked from the factory. The box is in perfect condition as you can see from the picture...."
- "Greg Denney is disrespect to this profession. He is rude. He is fake. The best part is he thinks heâ€™s intimidating but heâ€™s a clown. He puffers..."
- "I have contacted them numerous times, sent them puctures of the dresses they sent that were the wrong color and they keep saying they did not get the pictures. ..."
- "So this is my first time ordering flowers and I definitely should have read the reviews before ordering from here. I ordered the summer floral garden. Very beautiful but when..."
- "Well let me start by saying I dont think my washing machine is repairable, its just over 2 years old and we shouldn't be having these issues. It began having..."
- "In my Attempt to reach out to a Coldwell Banker agent in the Dedham office to obtain assistance with an inquiry I had regarding a specific rental listing. Immediately upon..."