Cr England - Using hair follicle drug test

They are using hair follicle drug test now.Very unfair, especially when it already has a 90% turnover rate.

There are some out there, who will stop smoking pot and whatever else they use to start a new career.

But when a hair follicle test can go back 7 yrs, that will add to drivers being put out of work. DOT randoms call for urine test, not hair test. They don't offer you goverment pay, so why use government drug test.

People should notify ACLU reps, and DOT to see if they have the right to use these test.

I guess all their drivers are perfect and can raise the dead as the only one perfect man did

More Review Details

Helpful? 12 Yes 12 41 No 41
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Ricky Bobby

Aug 02, 2014 #850195

I will say that I am just getting into this industry myself. Schneider, Melton, and CR England seem to be the main companies that use this test. Before I got into this industry I engineered and installed mechanical systems for NASA, Lockheed Martin, the U.S. Navy, and U.S. Air Force. Never once did they do anything outside of a urine sample or swab-saliva test. I find it incredibly embarrassing that our country allows such an invasion of privacy.
When I found out about this testing for truck driving I was appalled. Schneider was begging me to work for them because of my government background. i have worked overseas for several years as a civilian employee. I called Schneider myself and told them to stop asking me to work for their inferior outfit and spread the word to everyone I knew. I can pass one all day, but I would never work for a company that thinks they can convince our poor truck drivers that hair follicle testing is making our roads safer. If they cared about safety they would use breathalyzer machines making the drivers blow before they drive. Or possible completing a field sobriety test on their digital logging systems to see if any drug abuse will effect their driving for the day. Along with the random urine analysis. What people do after work NEVER causes them to crash. It's when their recreational activities make their way into the truck that bad things happen.
Main point? If I can work on missile defense systems for the military with a swab and
... Show more

3 0 Reply
need to know

Feb 18 #947554 Naperville, Illinois

My Husband been at cr England for three weeks still no hair drug test so my question is do they really do one if so when??

Jul 20, 2013 #684411

I have a rare condition called alopecia but I know I have enough hair to be tested. Can they use head or eyebrow hair?

Jul 20, 2013 #684389

They take a body sample off your buttcrack that dates back a year so be prepared to bend over!!

1 0 Reply

Aug 25, 2011 #334406

if you so not like the drug policy, then don't try to work for them, simple as that.

0 1 Reply
The man

Jul 04, 2011 #307989

yeah a hair test can only go back 60 to 90 days

Aug 26 #1025515

You say a hair test can only go bk 90days

Jun 30, 2011 #306786

Well there out of Utah so that tells you a lot right there. Mormons don't like people playing with there money or equipment

Apr 21, 2011 #276838

so do they hair test or not?

i tell ya

Feb 02, 2011 #243505

put the crack pipe down :eek

1 0 Reply
cr england driver

Feb 01, 2011 #243239

CR England will do urine test on the first day for every new students. On the second day, they will randomly pick 10 students out of 50 to do a hair test(hair test is way more expensive than urine test). With that said, they also do a random urine testing once you are hired. Get your story straight U dumb anonymous tard!!!

5 0 Reply

Nov 07, 2014 #896498

How far back does cr England go for hair follicle?

Jan 31 #939244 New Port Richey, Florida

thank you for posting useful information and not a narrow minded opinion.

0 1 Reply

Jul 15 #1007992

i agree with you

Sep 29, 2010 #195429

Personally, I don't use, but honestly, I don't think it is any employers business what their employees do on their own time.

Sep 17, 2010 #191009

Hair folicle tests are good for only about 60-90 days jackazzzz.

hmdbrian - should have expected that answer from a union puke.

Sep 13, 2010 #189469

I,d like to discuss this matter cause I,m a victim of a hairfolic test that was wrong. The companies MRO officers refused to send me the results of test but I got retested the next month and results came back negative. Quote me i don,t soke period drink or do drugs i,m also diabetic. I lost my house a whole lot of other things and still fighting with rest of companies to hire me. Been out of work since March and they got FMSCA head official to try and force me to go to SAP program to make them look right so plz people this is some serious stuff for truckdrivers so plz note I was retested and I still can,t get company to realize this was wrong, they ruined my career by being wrong

Jul 15, 2010 #164568

People on drugs are unreliable? untrustworthy? lmao i am a local 1 ironworker and make 100k plus a year, i am at work everyday on time and bust my *** everyday, and guess what I SMOKE *** can u say one that does drugs is any different than one not on drugs, i can throw a handful of guys that bust their *** harder than drug free people...

3 0 Reply

Jul 05, 2010 #161173

@Sillygirl...Make sure you stop taking OTC drugs yourself...or is there a list of APPROVED DRUGS?

1-20 of 23 comments

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.