CR England - Using hair follicle drug test

103 of 160 Cr England Reviews
Jun 28, 2010

They are using hair follicle drug test now.Very unfair, especially when it already has a 90% turnover rate.

There are some out there, who will stop smoking pot and whatever else they use to start a new career.

But when a hair follicle test can go back 7 yrs, that will add to drivers being put out of work. DOT randoms call for urine test, not hair test. They don't offer you goverment pay, so why use government drug test.

People should notify ACLU reps, and DOT to see if they have the right to use these test.

I guess all their drivers are perfect and can raise the dead as the only one perfect man did

6270f74
Review #187505
I had the same issue 0
Had an experience with CR England?  Submit review ›
Is this your company? Learn about our business solutions
CAPTCHA
Bob

Jul 20, 2013

I have a rare condition called alopecia but I know I have enough hair to be tested. Can they use head or eyebrow hair?

Don

Jul 20, 2013

They take a body sample off your buttcrack that dates back a year so be prepared to bend over!!

random victim

Jun 06, 2012

dont tell me not to work for them if i dont like the policy, because this rhair testing is not mentioned until you have already gone through an awful lot of time, money, and effort. Then they call your name to come to the medical room. I have done no drugs in a couple months, but before that I probably did 4 nights of cola and literally 8 puffs of herb in the past 6 months . What happens if I pass urine test and fail hair test, BS.

three

Aug 25, 2011

if you so not like the drug policy, then don't try to work for them, simple as that.

The man

Jul 04, 2011

yeah a hair test can only go back 60 to 90 days

Bill

Jun 30, 2011

Well there out of Utah so that tells you a lot right there. Mormons don't like people playing with there money or equipment

Thinker

Apr 21, 2011

so do they hair test or not?

i tell ya

Feb 02, 2011

put the crack pipe down :eek

cr england driver

Feb 01, 2011

CR England will do urine test on the first day for every new students. On the second day, they will randomly pick 10 students out of 50 to do a hair test(hair test is way more expensive than urine test). With that said, they also do a random urine testing once you are hired. Get your story straight U dumb anonymous tard!!!

bjb

Sep 29, 2010

Personally, I don't use, but honestly, I don't think it is any employers business what their employees do on their own time.

Jrmc

Sep 17, 2010

Hair folicle tests are good for only about 60-90 days jackazzzz.

hmdbrian - should have expected that answer from a union puke.

johnny

Sep 13, 2010

I,d like to discuss this matter cause I,m a victim of a hairfolic test that was wrong. The companies MRO officers refused to send me the results of test but I got retested the next month and results came back negative. Quote me i don,t soke period drink or do drugs i,m also diabetic. I lost my house a whole lot of other things and still fighting with rest of companies to hire me. Been out of work since March and they got FMSCA head official to try and force me to go to SAP program to make them look right so plz people this is some serious stuff for truckdrivers so plz note I was retested and I still can,t get company to realize this was wrong, they ruined my career by being wrong

hmdbrian

Jul 15, 2010

People on drugs are unreliable? untrustworthy? lmao i am a local 1 ironworker and make 100k plus a year, i am at work everyday on time and bust my *** everyday, and guess what I SMOKE ***...how can u say one that does drugs is any different than one not on drugs, i can throw a handful of guys that bust their *** harder than drug free people...

SillyGuy

Jul 05, 2010

@Sillygirl...Make sure you stop taking OTC drugs yourself...or is there a list of APPROVED DRUGS?

jrhopper

Jun 28, 2010

you are right these companies have no right to judge people as long as they are following the DOT then they shouldn't have to go back that far with a follicle test, that is digging to far in a persons past. then again i guess they want to see what kind of people they have carrying their stuff. people who have used drugs in the past, no matter how long ago tend to be unreliable and un trustworthy but once again that is not for me or any company to judge. i see both sides to this one. :?

×
You were reading a complaint about CR England.
Filing a new complaint about
×