Cr England - Using hair follicle drug test
They are using hair follicle drug test now.Very unfair, especially when it already has a 90% turnover rate.
There are some out there, who will stop smoking pot and whatever else they use to start a new career.
But when a hair follicle test can go back 7 yrs, that will add to drivers being put out of work. DOT randoms call for urine test, not hair test. They don't offer you goverment pay, so why use government drug test.
People should notify ACLU reps, and DOT to see if they have the right to use these test.
I guess all their drivers are perfect and can raise the dead as the only one perfect man did
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Midwest Title Loans in St. Joe Missouri Reposed my Vehicle without giving me and my 7 year old a chance to retrieve our personal belongings. After taking out 4 previous..."
- "They keep send me This letter tell me that i granted that kind of money. But I want to know who true is this . Please i need help..."
- "IQOR is getting very bold with its Telephone Calls that are intended to harass consumers or Former Costomers of Rogers Cable. These employees of iQor are not following iQor's online..."
- "Internet crimes complaint(ic3.gov) this is just one of many sites to go complain on Dr bones legally, he couldn't even pick up the phone, after he took my money, I'm..."
- "Greg Denney is disrespect to this profession. He is rude. He is fake. The best part is he thinks heâ€™s intimidating but heâ€™s a clown. He puffers..."
- "I would like to see a repair accountability process at Auto Manufacturer's authorized dealerships. Spending more to repair a vehicle than it was worth prior to the wreck only..."
- "Bought this phone to replace an AT&T phone that we wore out. Bought it 2 months ago and have been using it for about 1 month. Speakerphone is horrible on..."
- "A Total Pre-mediated Scam. Has a Driver. Phone # is 909-257-4496 Here Name on the Ad is Dee Dee. Very Dangerous. Only does Outcall. Be Very Careful. Once she shows up, the..."
- "On January 20, 2016 we saw a feature of the Fin Bed on The Today Show's "Steals and Deals" segment. We purchased a king size bed for $749 ($200 off..."