Cr England - What a rip off this place is
I strongly advise you to go to another company.This is the biggest scam ever.
My army recruiter didn't lie to me this much.Such a huge company now I know why they are scammers and just get your money and do not care about their employees who are over worked and tired which are 2 things you do not want a truck driver to be.
I went to truck driving school there and passed.Have been on the road ever since.
I have had 10 days home in 5 months. The said they paid per-diem which was a lie. They said I would be 14 days out and 2 in and that was a lie. They never give the rite directions or the right places I am to deliver to.
You can never speak to a D.M. they are never there or busy. My truck was overloaded and I got caught at a scale station which they then took out of my pay.
I had the paper work saying how heavy the load was.No one seems to know what they are doing in this company.review #442811
You may also like
- "I Came to CR England in April of 2010 after 12 years in EMS (Ambulance Paramedic), after getting burnt out on health care. I came there with little more than..."
- "I had 10 lessons with Violeta Patrascu. Her grasp of the English language leaves a lot to be desired ( she tells you to use your fingers when pressing the..."
- "Caldwell Idaho, sage students keep cutting the corner at my property and keep running over the ditch cover. Called and complained to them many time and they keep telling me..."
- "I ordered a band for an engagement ring on the 7/21/15 estimated to arrive on the 31st. I did order a custom band. What was custom was the metal, the..."
- "Evidence is evidence so whatever ..."
- "I had two speakers that I sold on eBay that I had bought from a retailer brand in original packaging. The exterior of the container clearly showed they were speakers...."