Update added by user Aug 24, 2013
I strongly advise you to go to another company.This is the biggest scam ever.
My army recruiter didn't lie to me this much.Such a huge company now I know why they are scammers and just get your money and do not care about their employees who are over worked and tired which are 2 things you do not want a truck driver to be.
Original review posted by user Aug 24, 2013
I went to truck driving school there and passed.Have been on the road ever since.
I have had 10 days home in 5 months. The said they paid per-diem which was a lie. They said I would be 14 days out and 2 in and that was a lie. They never give the rite directions or the right places I am to deliver to.
You can never speak to a D.M. they are never there or busy. My truck was overloaded and I got caught at a scale station which they then took out of my pay.
I had the paper work saying how heavy the load was.No one seems to know what they are doing in this company.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Truck Driving School
- Review category
- Review rating
- 5 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "The Reginerative Permaculture school is a complete FRAUD. Permaculture is something one learns "hands on," for the same cost as provided by this UNACCREDITED "SCHOOL." Vlad claims the school is..."
- "I signed up with Lone Wolf of Arkansas as a freight broker this summer after seeing a ad in a home business magazine. The ad said to sign up it..."
- "Before I say anything, I would want to start by saying thank you for including me in such a wonderful organization that you all have. John Casablancas has offered me..."
- "Back on September 9, 2015 I was hit head on by a gecio insurance customer. Here it is 11 months later my medical bills haven't been paid, my..."
- "So I've had to buy this $120 program for school and have had the worst experience in the technical world I have ever had the displeasure of using. For one,..."
- "May 21, 2016 3:30 am I woke up to see my neighbors house on fire. My husband and I ran out our house to alert the neighbors. They did make..."