Virginia Beach, Virginia

Do Not Drive For C.R.England!

I'V been driving for three and a half years i'v gone to c.r. england for a company job. They never told me you had to run teams for company. So i signed a lease for six months, and in 4 months made a total of 1940 dollars to the driver.

now how am i suppose to survive on such little pay. I have nothing good to say about this company i urge you not to waste your time working for them.

there trucks are governed at 62 mph.i ran 3000 miles a week and for 3 week never had a paycheck.

Review about: Small Salary.

Review #192614 is a subjective opinion of a user.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Cr England?

Comments

james

i just want my cdl. is it worth it for that?

kalu sam

Omg,I was about to make big mistake.thanks yall.

jdc1964

i'm about to start their cdl program next week.i've done my research and i know now to say no to their leasing program.

Are they a good company if you are just a company driver?or will u still get ripped off/

lovinv8power@hotmail.com

how about this be a company driver no worries the lease aint for everyone i left central because i was an owner opp and shity money manger i just left my truck snd went to cr ya trucks are gov at 62 it sucks but company driver is great if your fresh GO COMPANY till you know if ya wanna lease dont let dumb *** scare you off

fan2ratm@yahoo.com

If *** enough 2 lease after you've read these comments, you deserve to get ripped off by C.R.England.

Just Say No !!2 leasing or paying England to run their Frieght.

One ***cerned Person,

Hi, to all the people who R concidering

working for C.R.England.

Beware!!! I will admitt they are a good training company for cdl's! But, DON'T GO LEASING A TRUCK, IT WILL BE YOUR WORSE NIGHTMARE! IF YOU WANT TO MAKE MONEY BEWARE OF C.R.

ENGLAND!!!!! MY TRAINER WITH CR ENGLAND MADE OVER $5,000.00 AND DIDN'T EVEN SEE ANY OF IT IN CASH. SURE, SO THEIR GOING TO TELL YOU THAT YOU CAN MAKE ALOT OF MONEY BY LEASING A VEHICAL,PLEASE AS GOD AS MY WITTENESS!

PLEASE DO YOUR HOMEWORK BEFORE YOU CHOOSE C.R.ENGLAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MAY GOD BLESS YOU!!

Mike

lol, lots of disgruntled failed trainees I see.I worked for them up until they started forcing teams.

It was great. Average length of haul 1300 miles. Many dedicated opportunities. I had a few different managers all great.

Ok ya, the lease sucks. Its obvious. Look at the numbers.

Don't take a genius.If you sign a lease thats your own *** problem.

bigpit

CR England is preying on desperate people. Times are hard; and all of the people I met at the school (from all over the country) were clearly desperate. CR England is a big corrupt company with an operation in a small probably corrupted Texas town, exploiting the poorest and most desperate people; people who are just looking for honest work.

i just left there school and their whole program is set up to steer you into their lease program. If you are a solo driver and plan on leasing dont waste your time. If you want to pay for a truck and then not have a pay check or a small pay check then cr england is the company for you. The only way you can make money with these cats is to keep trainiees on the truck so that you can keep the truck rolling.

why would you want all of that responsibility of ownining your own business and not make any money.

CR england is like the rest of coporate america willing to take a dump on you to increase their profits.

ejohnson0820

This is the worst company i have ever worked for.I run all these miles and no paycheck.

I wish i would have done more research before i started but i didnt so for all of you thinking about going there for employment save your self the time. They tell you a bunch of *** then ***. They are a joke nothing but lies and scams.

To all of you that think they are wonderful your out of your mind there is nothing good about this company.THEY ARE HORRIBLE!!!!

from a current driver nov 11 2

I drive for cre.19 months now.I've earned every penny I got.I make good money.I call the ball on a lot of my loads.I get home regularly.sure they feed off of people who are less than smart.id do the same if I was them.I've trained 16 drivers.11 are still here and doing fine.but they started out on pb&j,paid there dues and they are now well respected.here's some advice.don't decide to be a truck drvr when your completely broke.most rookies are here not by choice but because they want to make 1000 a week out the gate.if that's you then yes...stay away.but if you work your way up and show some loyalty,they will treat you right