When I spoke with the recruiter for CR England I was told I would receive during Phase 1 $500 a week and bumped up $550 - $600 Phase 2.Never once did the recruiter state it would be 12 cents a mile, stated after Phase 2 I would choose if I wanted to do solo or team it would be my choose.

Well I find out after Phase 2 I would have to drive for another 6 more months as a Team Lead at 14 cent a mile!

I joined the company August 2016 and have had no home time after making several request been out for over 2 months.I would NOT recommend this company.

This person wrote the review because of not as described at Cr England. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Cr England to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Cr England and cr england recruitment for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Cr England?

Comments

Los Angeles, California, United States #1241024

Hey as a fellow England driver I think I could give you some useful info. Call me @4702143533

Milton, Delaware, United States #1236643

BS .....quit...

if you cant too many other companys out there take a lot better care of thier drivers.They have lost touch!!!!