Hi for the first time i was cr england with my friend to get just experience and to drive for them.Then we stayed 30-40 minute in the class with non-cdl students.Then they took us for drug taste and so on.After all that there is a man looks funny but he is not real funny.He asking us very elementary so easy questions like,walk forward 4fit and show me table like his desk.Then finally we failed both of us .we asking him why we failed " you have to show me my own table "not to show the other person table sitting opposite side.For me its not make scenes. With out english we can't have cdl license. I thank so much for the dispatcher.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss cr england cdl course. Cr England needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned cr england cdl course in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Cr England.

Had an Experience with Cr England?

Comments

Riverside, California, United States #1284390

You have to be able to read and write English it's in the fmcsr book under 391.11