Saint Louis, Missouri

Went through the training program which is supposed to be free if you work for company 6 months.Not true.

They extort your signature on a loan which is like 18.99percent interest and when you go out on first phase training immediately start taking payments out on a very feeble 64 dollars a day. When I was hired on after completing my CDL Course and passing my drivers test they give you a packet with your comdata card which is how you are paid starting out. They mixed up my pay card with another students. When I found this out called home office at which was transferred around I dont know how many times, several times only being transferred back to someone I had talked to already.

This company does not care about their students and they tell you that lying to you by the recruiters is a normal practice in school. Cant a guy find a job out there where they are truthful. Dont fall for their lies. It has been nothing but one big lie by them.

And Im out 3000 dollars for falling for it.Jeff S in Mo.

Review about: Employment.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Cr England Course
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Cr England?

Comments

skooter
Vacaville, California, United States #589152

i dont know plumbers and window installers like my wife cause im solid

jake

I am scheduled to start school in Dallas in two weeks, am trying to read through everything I can to make a final decision. Am seeing a lot of negatives but is that because nothing is perfect or that some of the people just didn't make it through the school for various reasons

Shu lin

what is a good co to work for?

shulin4@yahoo.com

SCAMMERS C.R. England

Thanks!!Ya'll I was just about to join C.R.

England for the paid Truck Driving Training School because they sounded like a good company to work for. Went to the application part filled it out was a little hesitant about the last part on the bottom of the application where it asked for my Social Security Number. Then I saw that it said your Social Security Number is secured and we don't use it for other purposes so I believed it. Then, I call the number on my phone and the operator was explaining how the C.R.

England company works which sounded convincing. When a recruiter came on the phone to speak, I told her I was intrested in going to school there and she asked me for my Social Security number right off the back without asking for my name. I gave it to her then she HUNG UP on me. I called the same number back on my phone to speak again.

The lady asked for my name which I told her, then she asked for my Social Security Number which I was saying to her transferred me over to the other recriuter who I spoke with. "She said where do you live?" I told her where, then she said you'll be coming to Dallas Texas. I'ma send you some information on it, if you still want to do it call back. GOODBYE!!!

It turns out when I check my email there wasn't no information about the school like she told me there would be.So, I called back again this time I told them they better NOT use my Social Security Number for ANY reason if they do I'm reporting them.

SCAMMERS C.R. England

Thanks!!Ya'll I was just about to join C.R.

jason pa

I know exactly what he is talking about and u can't make money with them they have a 14cent a mile variable charge that no one knew what it was for at times england got more money than u would in ur settlements and they push ppl who have just started driving to become trainers that's real safety. Forget ur home time that doesn't happen I tried for 3 months to get home and they told me there was no freight going through my home state of pa of i80 which is funny cause there trucks are always on. 80 going east and when u take ur truck back and trun it in they find 100 things wrong with it when it was in better shape and know thanks to there awesome communication skills and getting u paperwork on time I am in the hole with the irs not a good company