Anaheim, California

Im not one of those disgruntled drivers.I believe in giving credit where credit is due.

There is one good thing I can say about this company. And that is this: Since i had been black listed, this company picked me up when no other company would touch me. Now I hate saying bad stuff about anyone or anything. But unfourtunately the bad outweighs the good with this company.

I came into this company with 6 months of exprience. They lied to me and told me I would make .32 cent per mile. Turns out it was .28 cent per mile. And they also call themselves trying to tell me how to drive a rig.

Telling me that Im not allowed to go over 70 mph. What I wish they understood is when your going down a hill (especially when loaded) you have to keep a good speed up for when you go up the hill coming. But hey what do I know? Im the one with the CDL.

Not them. Surely they know how to drive these things better than me. Another thing is they have this little road camara thing that beeps whenever you go out of the lines on the road. If you go out the lanes too much the qc gives off a warning that is sent into safety.

If you get too many of these warnings they start threatening your job. Just like when you go passed 70mph. Now this isnt exactly a bad thing. But it's not really good either.

Cause when I drive I stay in the far right lane and keep to the right, away from traffic. And every now and then my trailer might go a little out of the line on to the shoulder. Especially on a curve. And that causes the camera thing to beep and start giving me warnings.

On top of all that. Also my DM is pretty useless. So i never go to him for anything. I try to bypass him and ignore him as much as possible.

And im sure he does the same with me. My miles are very inconsistant. One day ill get a 2000 mile run, the next ill get a 700 mile run. With all that being said im currently looking for a new place to drive for.

Perferably a 3rd party lease purchase. I considered doing a lease purchase with this company but they want 2 years of experince. Wish I could say better things about this company.

But unfourunately I believe the reason no other company touched me and this one did, reguardless of me being black listed is because this company is the end of the line.This company is truely the trucker rock bottom.

1.9
Tracking Tool
Additional Services
Insurance Quality
Turnaround Time
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Problems with payment / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Cr England?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.