Dallas, Texas

This company should be ashamed at how they treat there drivers

1.2
Insurance Quality
Tracking Tool
Additional Services
Turnaround Time
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Other / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Cr England?

Comments

They should fire all their terminal manager and dm at Colton terminal and security guard.There's a homeless Guy who live at their terminal!.

I know this because every weekend when my trainer goes home I'm stuck in the truck for 2 days. The staff there are rude! They will yell at you too frighten you if they feel you got your cdl from their cdl program or fresh too trucking with a cdl. They ignore you when you go into the terminal too ask them question about when they let u go home or general questions.

If you need to talk to someone in the office it'll be 40min - 1hr before they get tire of seeing you standing there and come over. Too anyone who got their cdl through cr england...

work and pay off your tuition and leave quick!And I repeat Do Not lease from them or you will be in deep depth and ruins your credit score.