Update added by user Mar 11, 2012
Contact me at Nevadanellz@yahoo.com, if you want lawsuit information.
Original review posted by user Jul 21, 2011
CRENGLAND..Dont sign on with them..
Rip off scam company.. You will not make any money. They do though... You'll work for free..
Another class action lawsuit has just recently been filed on behalf of disgruntled drivers/students.. Thought being "Mormans" maybe meant they were a repectable company... NOT Crooks thats all the are.. BEWARE of their tactics..
Find another company..You don't need to become another one of their statistics. And being broke and hungary and unable to feed your family if you have one or your bills back home.. They purposely keep you away from home as well.. "HOMETIME" ???
WHats that...Unheard of...
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Job Offer
- Review category
- Transportation and Storage
You May Also Like
- "On June 5, 2012, Joseph Hoskins from United Transport provided me with a Binding Moving Estimate of $3904.80 for a Full Service Relocation. On June 6, I completed a..."
- "We moved from OH to KS.Legally they had 21 days to get here.The day after, they get here.We called Karin, the dispatcher, several times, continuing to lie about the ETA,..."
- "On March 4, 2014, we requested moving service from moving associate Mr. Ernie McNab who represents himself as a sales associate with Transworld Van Lines. We were living in Orlando..."
- "Customers Beware!!: Don't Buy from Frontier Communications: Speaking only as a customer of Frontier Communicationâ€™s High Speed Internet and Phone Services, I have done all I could to work out with..."
- "Received the online February Sale catalog for the Sons and Daughter horse sale. Advertised as big production sale, not an auction. BLS claims to have a lameness and..."
- "We paid nearly 4,000.00 for a custom Paula Sofa. It was finally brought to us last week. I had to refuse delivery! A PIECE OF JUNK I would not..."
- "Your company stinks...I will never ever buy another or recommend Alpine or any other trailer from you people. I waited and waited for our camper from the first week..."
- "I ordered a blueprint and what I got was a black and white copy of a "blueprint". It's blurry and not worth mounting much less displaying. You..."
- "We ordered in July and did not get till 10-21-2016 Was supposed to be like the 2016's with some new additions. We picked up, no storage, white flooring,..."