Update by user Mar 11, 2012

Contact me at Nevadanellz@yahoo.com, if you want lawsuit information.

Original review posted by user Jul 21, 2011

CRENGLAND..Dont sign on with them..

Rip off scam company.. You will not make any money. They do though... You'll work for free..

Another class action lawsuit has just recently been filed on behalf of disgruntled drivers/students.. Thought being "Mormans" maybe meant they were a repectable company... NOT Crooks thats all the are.. BEWARE of their tactics..

Find another company..You don't need to become another one of their statistics. And being broke and hungary and unable to feed your family if you have one or your bills back home.. They purposely keep you away from home as well.. "HOMETIME" ???

WHats that...Unheard of...

Had an Experience with Cr England?

Comments

Midvale, Utah, United States #828688

I just found out they reported to the irs I made 53,000...irs wanted 18,000 in back taxes from 2012...turns out equinox never filled my 2011 or 2012 taxes, had to go pay equinox to "finish" them.Then just found out I have a 63,000 auto loan on my credit report saying I missed 4 payments...I never missed any and while the truck was in the shop they revoked my contract.

They got the truck back better than when they tried to sell it to me. Anyone with any information on how to get this off my credit report?

Or anything on how to fix this?Please email me delroy187@gmail.com

#820212

I was told I could go intermodal after phase 2 then found out I had to be on the road 6months.Never got my first paycheck.

After phase 1 was on my way home and my south holland load was taken from me my fiancee and brother had to drive from hammond indiana to decatur illinois to get me because england refused to take me home. Was never reimbursed for fuel or mileage cuz I drove to the school and I waited almost 12 days for a trainer. I am not going back what happens when I get sued? I don't have money cuz I lived on my advances and I'm getting evicted with 2 small children thanks england!

Lying ***.England drivers get no respect from their employer

I was a leaser at cr England and a phase one trainer I finished my

13 month lease although it wasn't easy I ended up paying 34 thousand

N2 the .14 cent rolling average is there any info on getting on a lawsuit

2b able 2 get any of that money back ? My email is irapennington30@gmail.com

I am not seeing any more information posted about the lawsuit. Is there one in effect? Weese_210@yahoo.com

This is a lie sip off company ,I passed all the test and did all my road time at a very little pay I just had food money and that was it .When it was time for me to get my truck they said no trucks they wanted me to drive for 3 months more for so so so little pay no way i could do it ...please if anyone wants to take them to court I want in on it ..

Hi mine is worst of the worst ,i worked wit CR ENGLAND in 2010 they gave me a messed up truck for lease told them i wanted another one they refused in 6 months the truck broke down .CR ENGLAND says i I OWE THEM 68,0000 seriously are they joking or do they think i own a trucking company.I really want on the lawsuit my email is mafathaz@yahoo.com

Attend the Burns Harbor school.Passed every test and got the CDL A first time out.

I never turned down an opportunity to go with a trainer for phase one... .but waited 8 days to leave. Sent with a trainer whose truck had broken down...he was in a loaner truck that was stripped bare. No training materials...nothing.

The loaner truck broke down 3 times in 3 weeks.

During school I was told that total milage for both phases was 24,000 miles...once on the road I was told by the Training Coordinator it was 30,000 miles.These people are all liars.

ran off road by a drunk driver police report to prove my innocent i was cleared by the ststepolice in ohio but england will not clear my name so i can get another job so count me in for lawsuit england is not god

Went to the CR England school and went with the trainers for more then 4 weeks and never got paid and now being told I have to pay for the school, but the co dont think I need to be paid for drivin..

We never sat, and I was told I had to drive a mim of 700miles on my shift or keep driving till I did.. I was made to drive over 1000 miles because the trainer was to tired to drive and was told we cant stop...

I would like to be in the law suit

Was lease operator for six months had a car rear end me bobtailng and destroyed my tractor was down for two weeks they didn't compensate they charged for the lease truck and still paying payments on the wrecked tractor ran 18,000 miles with no pay every week they said we fixed ur pay check never did I want in on this law suite please contact ksmith9808@gmail.com thanks.