Riverside, California

I drove for 4 months but i had a poor communication with my DM.I had to come back home CA,Colton for safety class.And the next thing i knew that i was terminated.Guess what after not even 15 mins. later the lady from money collection Eagle Atlantic called me and told me that they owe $4900 and can't work for next 5 more months to another Trucking Company.But however if i pay $7500 and buy the BUYOUT contract with C.R.England i can be able to work.

But the thing is i don't have my CDL hardcopy yet in my hand.So i can't apply for another Trucking Co.

They destroyed my life.

I'm writing this because i don't want anybody to suffer more and go through like i'm right now.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Had an Experience with Cr England?

Comments

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States #1285097

After finding all the free internet info on this company

(CR England ) , you find out of all the scams and ways they use to screw and extort their trucker employees . Get a Lawyer, the courts surely must be getting tired of dealing with this BS company.

the clocker
San Mateo, California, United States #1138641

another sham trucking company.you are NOT alone.

tip> go to school, learn a trade, have a life.forget trucks.

Thank you.

So just why did they fire you?You make an extremely vague statement which could effect other lives as well.

I don't believe for a minute that out of the blue a company that's been around for 90 years did what you say.

My guess is you're leaving out the part that involves you and your way of doing things.If you're a generation X'er then, at this time, I don't believe anything you say, I'd even go as far as to say your whole story is a fabrication even the part where you claim to have even driving a truck bigger the an F150.