my husband just arrived in richmond in, I decided to research the school and came across the many bad reviews.I felt something wasnt's right because it all happened to quick.

I would like to know if anyone went to the richmond location and was it jusr as bad. He arrived at the hotel and his roomate had already told him he was put off a truck with his trainer he couldnt get along with, and now he is awaiting another trainer.

He is in phase 1.I feel horrible for hime because I feel this is a scam as well.

Had an Experience with Cr England?

Comments

New Orleans, Louisiana, United States #739662

This is an update about my husband, it been over a year since my post.My husband was sent home as well due to a positive drug test.

Drug they claimed they found was an amphetamine. We didn't know what drug this consist of. After research its a stimulant they can be found in nasal/sinus meds. We disputed the test asked for a repeat and submitted all prescribed meds per the request of they MRO,in which, the scripts were faxed from our local pharmacy.

CR England claimed the meds were not acceptable and the results remained the same. The results were reported to the DAC and DOC. My husband never completed the school and the report will affect a career that has never been started. It took so long to update because this has been devastating for us mentally, financially, and emotionally.

I will not stop until he gets justice.God Bless.

Thanks Laurie for your feed back on that joke of a TRUCKING COMPANY ( so they call themselves).Like others I have seen the reports and I think we all should find a way to shut them down by the Government aspect.

I am sure that the Veterans Administration would be haooy to know how they treat the vets that go throught there.I have told everyone that C R England is a virus that you can catch easily if you fall for their bs.

Dear BLove 36,

What happened with your husband at the CR England school in Richmond, IN?My son left 9/29/2012 to start school on 10/1/2012.

If it's not going to work out I would like to have him leave before there are any problems.Thanks!

I was looking into the CR TRUCKING CO.OF NE & found numerous complaints regarding their program.

They are not affiliated with the BBB & seems there aRE MORE BAD COMPLAINTS THEN ANY GOOD REVIEWS;( I'M GLAD I LOOKED INTO CO. BEFORE SENDING ANY $$ TO THEM. IF ANYONE HAS A SUCCESS STORY PLEASE E-MAIL ME WITH INFO.

MUCH APPRECIATED.laurieboody@yahoo.com

Thanks a lot for the comments, thisis an update he has passed their physical, and tests that are given in the class.The guys took the test with the dmv today and will get the results tomorrow 9/13/12.

I have advised him of al lthe bad reviews, but now we feel if he try to leave they will screw him. I read a few reviews that when people quit they give a false report to DAC. One guy didnt start the school because the lied and said he had a positive drug test, he requested a second test withthe same sample and wanted to charge him 180.00. He did researched and discovered, when a second test is requested it should be no charge.

They sent him home and reported him to drive a check (DAC) for a positive drug test now he cant attend any school to receive his cdl's.I'm scared charlie that if he attempts to leave on his own accord they will screw him, especially if he pass the *** cdl test.

This is a good school. You will need patient.

Stay focused on you goal and the bigger picture.

My friend went to Burns Harbor and Richmond. He completed phase one and phase two with problems with trainers. He was even kicked of the truck in the middle of on where. He contacted the school and was given a paid hotel

and transportation back to the school. He is now a LONG DISTANCE TRUCK DRIVER making big $$$.

to Like $$$ #898428

Who does he work for

Get him home asap.He needs to attendo a really cdl school.

CRE will try to forced you to lease a truck.Training is poor at best.