I was cut off at the I-10 Riverside Eastbound off ramp by truck number 52293.The driver clearly saw myself and 3 other cars heading towards our green light...

Approximately 3 car lengths from the light, when he pulled out in front of us covering 2 lanes of traffic. He was hauling a 53 foot trailer. I can't imagine this driver did not know how big his vehicle was. The sad part is people like this give all truck drivers a bad name.

I see a lot of trucks in the area I live and besides OD drivers this has to be the worst one I have encountered yet.There is no excuse for risking other peoples life!

This person wrote the review about Cr England. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Cr England to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Cr England and cr england vehicle driver for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Cr England?

Comments