Review about Cr England Truck Driving School from Boyd, Texas

I just graduated at ceder hill and so far my experience is nothing like all the bad reviews i see on the internet?, the dallas inn (room 206) was quite comfortable, the training was quick and professional, i passed all five written test first try and passed road test first try.I think maybe some people enter into the program and not take anything serious, they play and laugh and joke around with each other and act like little children.

And some people i honestly think are just looking for a free place to stay. The point is if your serious you will go through first try np. Also prepare your self and understand that as with any company you are starting off at the bottom of the ladder. I prepared myself for this .

Your not going to get rich, no legitimate company out there is going to start you out making big bucks.

I learned some things about this company in orientation that im happy about.I will drive for them for one year and then i will see where im at, if im happy i will stay, if not i will put in my notice and move on.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Cr England Truck Driving School
Review category
Transportation and Storage
review #784939 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Cr England? Submit review ›
Helpful? 2 Yes 2 3 No 3
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Mar 12 #1126174

Just wait until your contract is up. If you don't lease you will be let go. Think about how many students are in and out. While you train you earn something like .13 cents a mile. what a joke. good luck to ya buddy.

0 0 Reply

Mar 13 #1126628

Im going back out tomorow to begin phase two, the pay is .28 cents per mile for all miles run split between me and the other dri er, i know that aint great but i can manage, it could be a lot worse, i was gonna go with stevens. They pay 350.00 a week flat salary, i averaged about 600.00 a week in phase one. But like i stated in my previous post im starting at the bottom of the ladder, i got to work my way up, and so far no body has said anything about lease. The training has ben real good i have ben all over the country in all weather conditions no accidents or log violations. I am wanting to get on texas regional. So far the experience has ben good, i will update again when i get back from phase two. I will be gone for two months this time.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Cr England. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Cr England.
Filing a new complaint about