Boyd, Texas

I just graduated at ceder hill and so far my experience is nothing like all the bad reviews i see on the internet?, the dallas inn (room 206) was quite comfortable, the training was quick and professional, i passed all five written test first try and passed road test first try.I think maybe some people enter into the program and not take anything serious, they play and laugh and joke around with each other and act like little children.

And some people i honestly think are just looking for a free place to stay. The point is if your serious you will go through first try np. Also prepare your self and understand that as with any company you are starting off at the bottom of the ladder. I prepared myself for this .

Your not going to get rich, no legitimate company out there is going to start you out making big bucks.

I learned some things about this company in orientation that im happy about.I will drive for them for one year and then i will see where im at, if im happy i will stay, if not i will put in my notice and move on.

Review about: Cr England Truck Driving School.

5.0
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Good customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Cr England?

Comments

Just wait until your contract is up.If you don't lease you will be let go.

Think about how many students are in and out. While you train you earn something like .13 cents a mile.

what a joke.good luck to ya buddy.

to Anonymous #1126628

Im going back out tomorow to begin phase two, the pay is .28 cents per mile for all miles run split between me and the other dri er, i know that aint great but i can manage, it could be a lot worse, i was gonna go with stevens.They pay 350.00 a week flat salary, i averaged about 600.00 a week in phase one.

But like i stated in my previous post im starting at the bottom of the ladder, i got to work my way up, and so far no body has said anything about lease. The training has ben real good i have ben all over the country in all weather conditions no accidents or log violations. I am wanting to get on texas regional.

So far the experience has ben good, i will update again when i get back from phase two.I will be gone for two months this time.