2.7K views

I drove for CR England for a year.Was only paid 3 times.Finally was let go,then I recieved a letter for them saying that I owed them 15,000 dollars,saying I broke my lease.Told them they could find the money down at the bottom of Lake Okeechoobee,Florida.They really never tried to help me out.Dispatch said that I was'nt driving hard enough,Safety said I was violating driving hours.Caught between rock and hard place! They did me dirty!If I can get my name included in the lawsuit so that I can get the compensation that I am entitled,I would be grateful.I met another CR England ex driver when I was living in Jacksonville,Florida.He told me of the lawsuit.That's all I'm asking for,to be compensated.Can anyone help me?My email address is Tmarc43@yahoo.com.Thank You...

Had an Experience with Cr England?

Comments

Hahaha all you schmucks are looking for compensation.Compensation for what?

You being an *** and not reading your contract..Don't sign something you don't fully agree with. If you demand 3000mi a week..get it in writing so you can hold them to contract. You sign on and then complain that "they" didn't tell you something. Do research, ask questions, then ask more questions, then get it in writing.

Boo effin hoo.

Go get hit by a big red truck and then you will have a good reason to sue.Pathetic

CRE did me the same way.For months I lived off $100 advances.

without that I would have starved. CRE is in the business off leasing trucks too unsuspecting suckers. thats were they make thier money.

I was duped and after working day and night 2500-3000 miles a week i would owe them money!:eek :? :(

My husband worked for england and wants me to find info on the lawsuit against them. He says he may be owed some money from them. Any info anyone has would be greatly appreciated.

I LOOKING FOR A GREAT LAW FIRM AND WILL SUE mR.DAN ENGLAND WITH THE TENS OF THOUSANDS OF GOOD PEOPLE THIS TROGLADIKE HAS SCREWED.

IT IS ONLY A MATTER OF TIME.

THIS COMPANY IS GOING DOWN IN FLAMES.I WILL CALL THE VAN VIECK PEOPLE WHO FILE ON THEM 9/1/2010 AND HOPE THEY TAKE THE CASE

sounds like to me that you got into something to fast without looking in to it first .all your money was going to the truck payment. then when you broke your lease well what do u think happens.they are coming for there money....so tell me how much is your fixed cost a week for truck payment and tell me how many miles you ran a week .......... :cry :cry :cry :cry