Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
8.3K views 44 comments

signed up for the CR England truck driving school in Richmond Indiana .Was told if I started before a certain date my $3,000.00 fee for the schooling would be cancelled and I would not have to pay .Only had to pay $50.00 for the administration fee ,and $47.00 for the permit fee and $35.00 for the DOT physical.But as soon as you go over to do the DOT physical weather you pass or fail they take your money.The day I did my physical they were sending people home because they had glasses ,they are obviously making money scamming anyone they possibly can they run at least 50 to 0ver 75 people everyday of the week through this process I guess they have a quota they have to make a day or week or month,It seemed like the only people that made it past the first 3 days were homeless or female .I think if everyone who has been screwed over by CR England would complain to the Better Business borough .They just might finally investigate this scam of a company.The best advice I can give anyone is stay as far away from this company as you can.If you don't believe me and the hundreds of other people than you get what you deserve .

Review about: Truck Driving School.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Cr England?

Comments

Yuba City, California, United States #1278924

What kind of drug test does CR England do?? Hair follicle or urinalysis?

Los Angeles, California, United States #1232499

My colleagues were searching for TX CR-2 earlier this week and encountered an online platform that hosts an online forms database . If people are wanting TX CR-2 too , here's

Diamond Bar, California, United States #1138976

I've been with the company for 3 years now.Good people here.

Love my DM. The mojarity of people who had been released, had problems with background checks, drug tests, vision, & other info they didn't disclose in the hiring process. Folks, you need to be honest with these people. I enjoy my time here.

I'm currently on a dedicated account- not Walmart, but somewhere in the company where I'm a person and not a number. I worked hard to get here. You can too.

Wanna try and hide your shady past, then CRE isn't for you.Good luck.

This *** needs to learn how to spell and express himself in writing.

Deb

Do they really take a hair follicle test?

I'm not saying they are a scam, because they do help you get your cdl, but the trainers are very racist and just not happy people. I know both of the trainers I had didn't like me sleeping, and could care less if I had food or drink with me and didn't care if my family knew where I was. The one yelled at me for taking my prescriptions.

to Anonymous Dallas, Texas, United States #1290478

Thnk god they fire your a ss.

They told me if u stay with company for 9 mos u don't have to pay anything and I've been reading on commits that people are saying about the pre dem that's not true that's why they say bring ur own money

You have no idea of what you are talking about. You sound like a complete ***

CRE, like any other employer (driving or not driving) is just an employer.They are training you in ***, schooling isn't for everybody, and yeah the pay sucks while you are getting experience.

But it is a step in the right direction if you're looking for a driving lifestyle. No job is all rainbows..everyone starts at the bottom when making a job change..so all you can do is grin and bear it. There is much truth in the other comments, but remember this..

DRIVING IS A LIFESTYLE..NOT JUST A JOB!Be ready for all the bs involved.