Turnaround Time

I had a same direction side swipe with no injuries and no citations, a no-fault accident.

I was allowed to 'complete' my training hours and set for the road and backing evaluation. Problem is, I was trained in a 10-speed international for 6 weeks. For the eval i was put into an 8-speed Freightliner. The shift patterns are reversed. So, I failed my shifting eval. Next, i bumped a curb during road eval which is an auto fail.

The next part is the Backing in Confined space eval. My trainer in 6-weeks only let me do 5 or 6 backing maneuvers. It took me an hour to get that *** trailer into the spot. Auto Fail again. Why he put me through that when had already failed is beyond me. They sent me home for the weekend and I had to call them to find out my disposition. Termination. They had me sign no paperwork, did not email me any paperwork stating that I had been termed. It was with my training coordinator over the phone.

I am trying to find out where i can get a copy of the contract, because I was told by another trucking company that I am still under the work contract to them.

and Like another gentle man posted on here, it was only a few hours before Eagle Financial called me about making payments to that contract.

So here I am, Stuck, probably under a dead contract and not trained to continue my quest with my husband in the trucking industry.

His story is just as bad as mine. Another post. :(

Reason of review: They lied.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Lies and misrepresentation.

Comments

i have a lawyer who can get you out of the illegal financial agreement they had you sign,,located in Bristol ,Pa . will cost you 300.00 to be done with Eagle financing with no bad credit and no payments

Yes. Agreed. They keep that suck up freaks and they tend to run off the dedicated great drivers

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States #1285093

did you know that Eagle Financial is owned by CR England, they found another way to scam truckers out of money. The Pay to Play plan , and if they don't like the way you play(perform) they terminate you and still expect you to pay for their *** schooling

to Anonymous #1285731

yeah they failed to disclose that their own financial company would come after us. and hold our license's hostage for the 6 mo term of the contract.

I have since let my license go back to a class c and am no longer trying to drive.

to blueflyin #1366321

call attorney William Salmon 267 812 5610 , cost me 300.00 to be done with Eagle Financing no bad credit and no debt

to karl baldacci #1379089