Colton, California

I had a same direction side swipe with no injuries and no citations, a no-fault accident.

I was allowed to 'complete' my training hours and set for the road and backing evaluation. Problem is, I was trained in a 10-speed international for 6 weeks. For the eval i was put into an 8-speed Freightliner. The shift patterns are reversed. So, I failed my shifting eval. Next, i bumped a curb during road eval which is an auto fail.

The next part is the Backing in Confined space eval. My trainer in 6-weeks only let me do 5 or 6 backing maneuvers. It took me an hour to get that *** trailer into the spot. Auto Fail again. Why he put me through that when had already failed is beyond me. They sent me home for the weekend and I had to call them to find out my disposition. Termination. They had me sign no paperwork, did not email me any paperwork stating that I had been termed. It was with my training coordinator over the phone.

I am trying to find out where i can get a copy of the contract, because I was told by another trucking company that I am still under the work contract to them.

and Like another gentle man posted on here, it was only a few hours before Eagle Financial called me about making payments to that contract.

So here I am, Stuck, probably under a dead contract and not trained to continue my quest with my husband in the trucking industry.

His story is just as bad as mine. Another post. :(

Review about: Cr England Truck Driving School.

I didn't like: Lies and misrepresentation.

Turnaround Time
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss They lied / $4995
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Cr England?

Comments

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States #1285093

did you know that Eagle Financial is owned by CR England, they found another way to scam truckers out of money. The Pay to Play plan , and if they don't like the way you play(perform) they terminate you and still expect you to pay for their *** schooling

blueflyin
to Anonymous #1285731

yeah they failed to disclose that their own financial company would come after us. and hold our license's hostage for the 6 mo term of the contract.

I have since let my license go back to a class c and am no longer trying to drive.