They are using hair follicle drug test now.Very unfair, especially when it already has a 90% turnover rate.
There are some out there, who will stop smoking pot and whatever else they use to start a new career.
But when a hair follicle test can go back 7 yrs, that will add to drivers being put out of work. DOT randoms call for urine test, not hair test. They don't offer you goverment pay, so why use government drug test.
People should notify ACLU reps, and DOT to see if they have the right to use these test.
I guess all their drivers are perfect and can raise the dead as the only one perfect man did
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Drug Test
- Review category
- Collection Agencies
You May Also Like
- "I rec'd a call from an extremely rude woman, Lisa Wallace, who refused to verify what she was trying to collect saying I would be charged $ if she sent..."
- "One of the best payroll services and time tracking solutions provider in Long Beach, CA.It reduces my lot of tension also make my system very smooth. Now, I don't have to..."
- "They keep send me This letter tell me that i granted that kind of money. But I want to know who true is this . Please i need help..."
- "I have contacted them numerous times, sent them puctures of the dresses they sent that were the wrong color and they keep saying they did not get the pictures. ..."
- "www.officialiphoneunlock.co.uk is a scam. I paid and waited 5 days for no response. Then I got an email stating that the time has come and I can now pay for..."
- " I bought a Southern Motion recliner 3 years ago. It is a power recliner, it has been comfortable. The leather is peeling off from the headrest down. There is..."
- "I bought a dress worth £99 plus £21 for the delivery, it was never delivered and they just want to refund me 40 % of the dress value, when I..."
- "Last night, my wife and I attempted to book a flight for an upcoming trip for 6 members of our family using Orbitz.com. We entered all of the information for..."
- "Went to the mac store in the westfield at Stratford. When i got to the till the lady that served me was so rude loads of attiude and couldnt be..."