Blind teaching the blind : truck 90591 Trl 1989 Lobes Truck Stop, blocked me in for 17 min, they parked in no zone in front of bar Amarillo,TX.When Loves asked to move, stayed for 10 more min, drove to fuel island,(parked, no fuel pumped or nothing) for Anouther 5 min, while I was stuck behind them, lhen left !

Poor way to train ! Good Image CR England ! Your training is training poorly Actions showing disregards to other drivers puts you in a bad light.

Start teaching your trainers the tight way.Not only 1 poor driver, but two or posably many more!

Had an Experience with Cr England?

Comments

Does C R England do hair drug test? :?

RE: You cannot blame a trucking company as large as England for the actions of one guy.The trainers dont know much, their in for the few extra bucks.

The new drivers, sometimes just dont know any better, because of what they learned.

Talking nice in situations like this may make things go a little better.

nevadanellz@yahoo.com

Learn to speak and for that matter spell there sir. You cannot blame a trucking company as large as England for the actions of one guy. They try to *** them out but then people whine and cry as you see in the other posts.

Uhaul - I will never try to rent a truck from U Haul Uhaul "I made a reservation for a truck on June 14, 2017 with the number 27219830 for July 2nd 7:am. One day before moving, July 1st, an U Haul representative from..." Read more Bekins Moving And Storage - BEWARE OF BEKINS Bekins Moving And Storage "BEWARE OF BEKINS VAN LINES I hired Bekins for a move from CA to WA, During the transport of my shipment, at least 50% of my items were damaged severely, lost..." Read more Pack And Load Services - The worst company ever! Pack And Load Services "PODS recommended Pack and load, so we hired them to move us from Chicago to Denver. We first went to a rental then to a home, while putting one of..." Read more Geeomotayo Cargo - WORST COMPANY EVER!!! Geeomotayo Cargo "My advice to anyone wanting to deal with this company is to run away! Let my experience be a warning - my dealings with this horrible company is my first..." Read more Ideal Image - TATTOO LASER REMOVAL Ideal Image "Had a consultation with a girl at the Willow grove location in PA to have a small tattoo removed with a Picosure laser. She assured me that 6 treatments is..." Read more Adventure RV - AVOID AdventureRV.net Adventure RV "If anyone is in the market for RV parts, I would STRONGLY DISCOURAGE you from dealing with AdventureRV.net. I recently had one of the worst customer encounters of my life..." Read more Stackcommerce Dealsandriodauthority Techdeals And Icollege - TechDeals, https://deals.androidauthority.com/, bad products Stackcommerce Dealsandriodauthority Techdeals And Icollege "Supposed great deal offered for " Ultimate CompTIA+ Lifetime Certification Bundle " with life time access suite of 8 CompTIA products. It uses CompTIA like images in advertisement. Product is..." Read more Trobbles to get my package at FedEx Fedex "Fedex disappeared with my package I was at an academic congress and I got a business book as a gift. This company sent me the FedEx book and emailed me..." Read more