Zip code to zip code is how england gets around paying the drivers well earned miles that they have driven.Management and driver managers do nothing to help drivers.

The englands do not care about the drivers as we are a dime a dozen to them. Safety is no better. Calling driver managers and saftey and you leave messages they refuse to return calls. They talk a big game on safety but they really do not care about the safety of their drivers.

They expect the drivers to sprout wings and fly the loads on time.this is sad all the way around.

Had an Experience with Cr England?

Comments

:cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry ...

No large OTR company will pay you hubmiles.Swift, Schneider, JB, Prime, ALL of them pay zip code to zip code.

Some loads you come out short, some you come out even, and sometimes you come out ahead.

But I do agree with you, this company as well as all major and most minor trucking companies do not care about the driver. They are in business to make money. These big companies have their own CDL machines and so they can afford to treat people like ***.

I honestly believe that no company wants a driver more than 90 days.By that point you have learned that there is no way to succeed with them and they can replace you in a heartbeat.